Our business is to equip senior-level HR professionals – both internal leaders and external consultants – to stay current with issues, research, trends, and opportunities bearing on the fields of human resources and organizational and leadership development. Our goal is to grow the effectiveness and impact of members through sharing of ideas experiences, knowledge and interactive programs featuring best-class thought leaders from a broad range of disciplines.
- HRLF is the organization for executive and senior-level HR professionals in New England seeking to learn and broaden their strategic and practical knowledge.
- This is accomplished through formal programs featuring world-class presenters as well as informal connection to peer-level colleagues.
- Half-day Leadership Forums feature internationally renowned authors, academics, practitioners, and global thought leaders
- Over 400 members represent a cross-section of public and private corporations, not-for-profit organizations, academia, and consultancies
- Special initiatives and standing committees underscore the sense of community that helps to make HRLF unique
- One annual membership fee covers ALL HRLF-sponsored programs and services - your membership dues translates to a very low $85 per program!